Sunday, October 4, 2015

Update!!

Part 3 and 4 of the 24th Hunger Games are up!  Along with these parts I've also added some pages to the blog, including a new short story I wrote a while back called 'The Fallen'.  Check it out if you're interested.  There is also now a schedule on the 24th Hunger Games tab that shows the expected release date for each chapter of the series.  They aren't really set in stone, but I expect to stick to the dates as best as I can.  The goal as of right now is to finish before Christmas, so who knows, I might actually finish before the last release date.

Also, if you want to keep up with the blog, you can follow it by email, you can subscribe to posts or simply follow me through google (+1 my profile).  Whatever works best for you.  If interested, it should be on the right navigation bar beside the posts.

Don't forget to comment on the latest parts of the 24th Hunger Games and let me know what you think.  I would greatly appreciate feedback, even if it's just to tell me you love the story!

No comments: