Thursday, November 14, 2013

Nanowrimo Week Two

They don't lie when they say that week two is the worst.  I took the weekend to go ahead and plot out my characters, and even made a timeline, but I still feel like there are moments where I doubt how much of this I can take.  I type whenever I can, and for me right now that is an amazing feat.  The thing is that I want to see this book through to the end.  Come Friday I am supposed to have around 25,000 words.  To some of you it would be a little bit of a random number to take so much pride, but considering that the goal is 50,000 words, I am ecstatic.  Last year I only made it to around 11,000 words, so with my current word count being at 20,000 this year has already surpassed my expectations from last year.  To those of you who have encouraged me with writing this novel, thank you.  Maybe I can actually finish this book for once?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So are you saying you write constantly? Sometimes when im composing if I take a break, maybe even a week long it gives me time to rethink my approach and be more effective the next time I start writing again.

Unknown said...

i would die if i had to write that many words. however whenev i seem to write about something i am passionate about it doesnt seem so hard to write alot.