Thursday, November 14, 2013

Revisions I made to my Drafts

                                             Revisions to Progress of Technology


I used the midst of action intro for my actual introduction for the paper.
If you can't read it, it is mostly my alternate introductions, a midst of action introduction, and an outline of the major points of the paper.

The Force of Fiction Revision

Didn't use any of the introductions I wrote, but this helped me decide that I actually liked how my paper started.


Tech and Warfare Revision



This one was shorter, so the midst of action introduction made up the entire draft, though I think in the end I'll add more before it's due.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i also wrote for tech and warfare. i thought it was a very interesting topic.

Unknown said...

i found it interesting how you think a satellite could be a super weapon. what kind of shielding are you talking about? the fictional shield we know of? or like armor plating?